MAK/SG-1251J features an improved trigger switch operable with the fingers of the hand holding the top handle.
- Clean, compact and comfortable.
- Makita wall chaser offers the most efficient cutting of clean edged grooves for channels.
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfort.
- Improved trigger switch with dust cover to prevent ingress of dust and dirt.
- Comes ina MAKPAC which is an interlocking tool case that can be connected and stacked together for easy transport and storage
- Euipped with super joint system
|Continuous rating Input||1,400W|
|Blade diameter||125mm (5")|
|Capacity||Depth : 0-30mm|
|Width : 6-30mm|
|No load speed||10,000 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||350x151x178mm (13-3/4"x5-15/16"x7")|
|Net weight||4.5kg (9.9lbs)|
|Power supply cord||5.0m (16.4ft)|
2pcs Diamond Wheels, Hex Wrench, Lock Nut Wrench and MAKPAC Connector Case