We are able to deliver same working day, next working day, on a close date on which stock is available, your location and item(s) ordered.
In case stock is unavailable you will be notified, in your preferred timeslot, or any time during our working hours (Sunday through Thursday from 7am to 1pm).
In addition, if you want to avoid any charges that would apply if we did deliver, or can’t be in for us to do so, you can order online to collect in store instead.
We can also deliver on any day of your choice (except Friday and Saturday) upon requested over phone. Your exact delivery options depend on which items you’re ordering and your location (preference for Doha metropolitan area and the Doha Industrial Area). You can check these options on the product page, or we’ll show you them in checkout.
- We do not deliver on Public holidays. Selected delivery options are not available on other special holidays as well.
- We deliver large items items and small items separately. If your order contains both, you may need to choose a delivery option for each.
- You can only book same day or next-day delivery (over phone) and time-slot delivery for selected large items, and subject to delivery address. Please check individual product pages for availability. We reserve reserve the right to cancel deliveries that could endanger the security, health and safety of our people. So if you require large-item delivery to your location or industrial facility or a superior floor, our team will only be able to decide if it can do this on arrival.
- Transactions over QAR 1,000 of value will avail to free delivery.
- Transactions below QAR 1,000 of value will have a QAR 25 delivery fee surcharge.