High performance gas powered steel and concrete nailer
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pin range from 15mm to 40mm provides wide range of application.
- Tool free depth adjustment. The operator can easily adjust the depth that the nail is driven into timber to produce a precise fixing.
- Removable magnetic nose tip for attaching metal clips and ceiling hangers. User can safely and comfortably perform in all overhead applications.Belt hook for safe storage while not in use.
- LED display for monitoring battery status and preventing battery depletion.
- Rear loading aluminium magazine with a capacity of 40 pins provides durability and less reload operations.
- Sequential firing mode for operators safety and fixing precision.
- Drive energy of 102 J allows the installation in steel (15mm nails) and in concrete (20 - 40mm nails).
- Quick release mechanism provides easy acces to the magazine for removing obstructions and performing routine maintenance.
- The rubber cover flange stops dust and dirt from entering the tool while operating overhead.
- Applicable for fixing steel and aluminium profiles in drywall structures
- Cable conduits and wires installation
- Installation of all types of MEP clips and clamps
- Concrete C20/25-C50/60
- Concrete Slab
- Unreinforced concrete
- Structural Steel
- R-RAWL-SC40 steel and concrete nailer
- 2 batteries
- Charger base
- AC power supply cable
- Operating and Safety manual
- Safety glasses and ear plugs