About this Item
- Designed for quick lube and wheel service using subfloor pits, the Quick Lube 9 mid-rise lift has great flexibility for almost any application. The Nussbaum NT cylinder system allows the lift to be mounted at any width with no need for mechanical ties between platforms, eliminating obstructions in the pit.
Quick Lube 9 features:
- Control station can be mounted in virtually any location with optional hose extensions
- The lowest of cars can access the lift due to the low drive on height of 4.625 inch
- Easily adjustable swing over arms with height extensions allow for lifting vehicles with frame lifting points inside the platform area
- The standard unit supplied with drive on/off ramps for surface mount installation
- Flush mounting eliminates all transitions on and off the lift
- Cylinders are hard and hot chromed for superior service and extended seal life
The Quick Lube 9 has the quickest lift time in the industry, has no installation, bolting down, or compressed air needed, and comes with a mobility kit to move the lift easily from one location to another.
You will have powerful lifting with our industry only oil immersed motor. This powerful motor runs in the hydraulic fluid keeping it clean, cool, and permanently lubricated for up to 5x the life of a standard bolt on power unit.
|Platform length min||56.125 inch|
|Lifting height||32.75 inch|
|Platform width||25.625 inch|
|Drive on height||4.625 inch|
|Overall width min||Variable inch|
|Power supply (V/ph)||208/230 / 1|
|Motor power||1.5 hp|