About this Item
Sprinter 7 The mobile hydraulic lift Sprinter 7 with a 40" rise and a load capacity of 7000 lbs is the perfect portable lift for the car repair shop, tire shop, or even at your own home, where additional workbays need to be created in no time at all. This lift is ideal for tire and brake work, body work, tire service, painting and more.
The Sprinter 7 can be moved with the mobile set in seconds by a user without mechanical assistance and is immediately ready for operation without having to be connected or anchored. With its fast lifting times, small space requirement, 360° access to the vehicle, length-adjustable mountings and flat design, it will find its place in any car workshop.
The Sprinter 7 lifts a wide range of vehicles, from mini cars to low-slung sports cars, off-road vehicles and heavy SUVs thanks to its robust steel construction and high-quality hydraulic system.
The drive-on ramps can be unlocked and locked with a single movement of the hand to extend or shorten the mounting areas. The hot-dip galvanized anti-slip platforms are long term protected from dirt and moisture.The Sprinter 7 is developed and manufactured by Nussbaum at its main plant in Kehl-Bodersweier in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Lifting time: seconds
- Load capacity: 7,000 lbs
- Effective Lifting height of 39 inch
- Fully free and mobile and ready to go in no time at all: no external connections required
- Extremely compact and flat design: Drive-on height of only 4 inch
- Length-adjustable mounting - drive-on ramps can be locked and unlocked by one-hand operation
- 360° access
- Hot-dip galvanized anti-slip platforms are protected against corrosion over a long period of time
- Included in delivery: Set of 4 polymer pads (50x150x340 mm)
- Guaranteed quality: The lift is completely pre-assembled at the factory and tested for full functionality
- Developed and manufactured in Germany
The hydraulic system consisting of 2 independent, powerful hydraulic cylinders does not require an external compressed air connection. The Nussbaum hydraulic system requires neither electronic synchronization monitoring nor electronic limit switches and thus guarantees the highest possible reliability. The powerful suboil unit is integrated into the power unit. The unit is well protected and easily accessible for maintenance at the same time.The scissors and the Sprinter 7 substructure of the Sprinter 7 are made of high quality steel and are welded in Nussbaum's own state-of-the-art welding facilities and then powder-coated. Your lift is well protected against dirt and weather in the long term.
|Platform length min||55 - 79 inch|
|Lifting height||39 inch|
|Platform width||17.75 inch|
|Drive on height||4 inch|
|Overall width min||75.25 inch|
|Power supply (V/ph)||208/230 / 1|
|Motor power||2.0 hp|
|83in x 63in x 18in|